HALO-xbox live clan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice4Dragon

hey guys ive wondered if any one is up for making a clan for 405th members. also jus to play so hit me up if your up for it .

gamertag- thoracicbaton8

hey guys ive wondered if any one is up for making a clan for 405th members. also jus to play so hit me up if your up for it .

gamertag- thoracicbaton8

There kind of already is an unofficial one. A number of us get together every once in a while and dominate multiplayer. Some of the members include myself, L3X BLU3R1V3R, Hyokenseisu, Spase, MacAttack, and LongShot-X. Some are more active than others (I haven't been able to play much lately). There has been no official clan formed, but we still dominate.

Not gonna lie, I don't have time to join an 'official' clan - I'm too busy making costumes. :p
And I've never been a fan of clans, I just enjoy playing casually as well as I don't like the idea of being part of a 'clan'; I'm a lone wolf sort of thing.

Not to mention, there's probably gonna be no one on live that knows who the 405th are.

Not gonna lie, I don't have time to join an 'official' clan - I'm too busy making costumes. :p
And I've never been a fan of clans, I just enjoy playing casually as well as I don't like the idea of being part of a 'clan'; I'm a lone wolf sort of thing.

Not to mention, there's probably gonna be no one on live that knows who the 405th are.

i get you but heres the good part we just change the service tag to 405 and if we see each other online we start owning lol.
There wont be rules and stuff like "Oh you have to log in at least every day".

i get you but heres the good part we just change the service tag to 405 and if we see each other online we start owning lol.
There wont be rules and stuff like "Oh you have to log in at least every day".
Yeah I still probably wouldn't join, not my thing. I like my tag the way it is, I like playing casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back