Halo5 Scout helmet 3D printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterthethinker

Member DIN
S386
A quick 3D printed Halo 5 Scout helmet build for a fellow Oregon member shwarzwald.
First step was to model his head.
After some adjustments it was broken down to 10 parts .
3 are so far done in the past day.
23933866316_8fd51aaf96_c.jpg
1.2 kg ABS est required material .
about 3.5 mm walls .

Me too! Its my first time playing with H5 assets.

making progress.....

23860767512_fe7ab210f5_b.jpg

Other Jaw is on the bed. then its time to swap rolls.

The back May need to be sliced some more for stability ..
I like to avoid supports if I can and enjoy the Challenge of this.

Peter

how so?

Its made to fit shwarzwald ..

I guess I got a bigg noggin. XD
Though once you get padding and electronics in there you run out of room real quick. So it looks good to me.

Of course if you want to put electronics and stuff you have to make it bigger to fit your head.
But comparing it with in-game models (head inside helmet,etc.) helmet is too big for the head and body. ^^"

Of course if you want to put electronics and stuff you have to make it bigger to fit your head.
But comparing it with in-game models (head inside helmet,etc.) helmet is too big for the head and body. ^^"
Wouldn't I just need to scale up the body if I were to finish off the armor? Also were you using the fem scout from halo 4 or the normal file? ( I'm assuming palmers armor is a bit smaller.)

Wouldn't I just need to scale up the body if I were to finish off the armor? Also were you using the fem scout from halo 4 or the normal file? ( I'm assuming palmers armor is a bit smaller.)

Palmer's in-game armor is bit disorted (not smaller), but comparing the helmets and heads from cutscenes and models (in halo 4 and 5) it just seems bit too big.
^ I'm just saying it strictly about helmets and heads

But I think it's the thing if you want to put stuff into the helmet like electronics and such to fit everything in there. When they are doing the models 3D digitally they don't care about internals and everything... Sadly, because if they were doing everything as real props to test it as well, things would look differently. XD
So yeah, in reality I think if you want to do extra stuff like you said, I think you have to make helmets bigger.

I'm very curios how you'll proceed with the helmet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back