Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://nikon.bungie.org/news.html?item=23529

Hints of an upcoming Halo-only Event
geekinabox noticed a couple of articles (an interview tidbit at Eurogamer and commentary at Joystiq) which picked up on a comment made by Frank O'Connor at the San Diego Comic Con - apparently, there's a possibility of a 'HaloCon' event in the future.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/26/microsof...mments-on-bung/

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=201297

Is this a pepakura chief?

gam_haloconventionpreview_490.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a pep chief. That sounds really cool. There's no info on when or where they would want to put it though?

Adam said:
Is this a pepakura chief?
sure is and by the look the positioning of the polys the models are from here. not to sure about the helmet thoe.

this, the halo-con, could be so freakin cool i might just have to go to america for it!!!

Sweet, would be even cooler if they asked the 405th to attend as guests, that is when we become official,
but hopefully this Halo-con will be in the near future after we have assembled

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I hope it will be in the Midwest, us midwesters are always denied the cool cons.

Hopefully we will get at least one under our belt.

*cough* Milwaukee! *cough*

That would be sweet.

If it's here :p

And that's deff pepakura for the suit. We clearly see the pieces on the cod. He just got a kickass paintjob :p

Out of curiousity, is anyone encouraged by a halo only con just because they think it might be slightly less creepy? To be honest I'm semi skeptical based on some of the journals I've read about the other con's and some of the wierder things that go on there, but not wanting to judge without seeing it myself, I'm tryng my best to get to dragoncon this year, next year should be more of a certainty but regarldes I want to go so I can decide for myself (and hopefully have a LOT of fun, but I'm semi skeptical).. The other con's seem like theres a lot of fun stuff going on there, maybe I'm biased because I've read some wierd things (and I won't go into detail because I'm not entirely sure it would be anything near appropriate for this site), and you cleary can't believe everything you read obviously but.. anyone else in the same boat as me here? Semi off topic I know, but it's been on my mind a bit latly.

Spartan-029 said:
A halocon? I must have died and gone to heaven! The 405th HAS to make an appearance!
Agreed!

Its not a Halocon if the 405th isn't there! You can't have a convention for halo without a bunchy of spartans and handfuls of minor characters running around.

Hope its somewhere near. :p

I wonder what this mystery game is...

Kaya Tetsu said:
Agreed!

Its not a Halocon if the 405th isn't there! You can't have a convention for halo without a bunchy of spartans and handfuls of minor characters running around.

Hope its somewhere near. :p

I wonder what this mystery game is...
we need a booth.

Fragclone said:
we need a booth.

heh, that goes without saying.. I wonder if it has anything to do with advertising for bungies upcoming anouncement. Only time will tell I guess.

If true, this will be good!
Sigh... ill have to move to the US, you guys get all the fun :cautious:

Halocon ... am I dreaming? -pinches himself - $#!T! Guess not. Anyway, we need to make an official appearance. Location? -cough- BOSTON/NYC -cough-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back