Halocon - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adulese said:
Halocon ... am I dreaming? -pinches himself - $#!T! Guess not. Anyway, we need to make an official appearance. Location? -cough- BOSTON/NYC -cough-
well maybe you still are :rolleyes *pinches you harder* lol jk.

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
Out of curiousity, is anyone encouraged by a halo only con just because they think it might be slightly less creepy? To be honest I'm semi skeptical based on some of the journals I've read about the other con's and some of the wierder things that go on there, but not wanting to judge without seeing it myself, I'm tryng my best to get to dragoncon this year, next year should be more of a certainty but regarldes I want to go so I can decide for myself (and hopefully have a LOT of fun, but I'm semi skeptical).. The other con's seem like theres a lot of fun stuff going on there, maybe I'm biased because I've read some wierd things (and I won't go into detail because I'm not entirely sure it would be anything near appropriate for this site), and you cleary can't believe everything you read obviously but.. anyone else in the same boat as me here? Semi off topic I know, but it's been on my mind a bit latly.
theres always going to be out of the ordinary stuff going on

when i went to my first con mega- i saw 3 dudes dressed as chicks, guys maken out left and right with girls eggen em on while we were all eggin on the chicks maken out, the fat dudes in spandex and by what im told theres crazyer things at dcon. chicks walkin round with body paint, drunks, midgets .... *sigh i wish i could go =.=

redragon74 said:
theres always going to be out of the ordinary stuff going on

when i went to my first con mega- i saw 3 dudes dressed as chicks, guys maken out left and right with girls eggen em on while we were all eggin on the chicks maken out, the fat dudes in spandex and by what im told theres crazyer things at dcon. chicks walkin round with body paint, drunks, midgets .... *sigh i wish i could go =.=

lol, like a circus in armor! again, some of the stuff I heard could probably top that for creepy, but I still want to check it out

Adulese said:
Halocon ... am I dreaming? -pinches himself - $#!T! Guess not. Anyway, we need to make an official appearance. Location? -cough- BOSTON/NYC -cough-
*cough* Agrees *cough*

hey, to settle all the arguments over where to go heres the best solution: None of you get it! just put it in canada, preferably calgary which is convieniently close to me

Kaya Tetsu said:
Agreed!

Its not a Halocon if the 405th isn't there! You can't have a convention for halo without a bunchy of spartans and handfuls of minor characters running around.

Hope its somewhere near. :p

I wonder what this mystery game is...

I don't think it will matter if it's close or not. I'm taking the week off.

i think it going to be in Washington cuz Bungie Headquarters is there

-------------
Adulese said:
Location? -cough- BOSTON/NYC -cough-
It better be near CT ! !

Anyone hear that thunder? Oh wait, that's just the stampede of new members heading straight for us... :eek: ...JK.

I'm down. How cool would it be to see the faces of some of the Exec's at MS as an army of Spartan's walk through the doors of that event?

That would be EPIC!

First Halocon, things are off to a good start... then the doors open and 30+ Spartans walk into the light..... all around, silence....

word lol

Adulese said:
The fact that they announced it at Comic-Con may mean they're planning to put it in California again. I live about an hour from San Diego and that's cool for me but it seems more halo players live on the east coast. The midwest really never gets a cool convention, when you think about it. :confused:

And the 405th should absolutely be there. Whatever it is they'll do there. (y)

Or how about somewhere in Texas! That's where alot of our members live, such as Adam, Spase, Spartan 061, and me. That way I'd actually have enough money to go!

RukiaKuchiki117 said:
The fact that they announced it at Comic-Con may mean they're planning to put it in California again. I live about an hour from San Diego and that's cool for me but it seems more halo players live on the east coast. The midwest really never gets a cool convention, when you think about it. :confused:

And the 405th should absolutely be there. Whatever it is they'll do there. (y)

If they have it in California, that's cool with me. :cool:

spartan 26 said:
ok who evers going has to where a 405th t-shirt
I'd rather paste a 405th decal on my armor. I mean, isn't that what we're all about? Right? Hoo Hah!

SpArtan-270 said:
If they have it in California, that's cool with me. :cool:
It would only make sense that it's in CA. Right? I mean that is were the SD comicon is held as well as the GDF every spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back