Happy Canada Day weekend!

Schankerz

I'm going to post my Canada Day experience on the 4th of July, because I'm just that insane.
Essentially, I went down to see the fireworks in the city of Barrie Ontario near my house and I say it was a pretty good show. They let a bunch go at the very end and it was the most glorious explosion of gold I'd ever seen, truly magnificent. Afterwards my friends and I decided there was only one logical thing to do for the rest of the night...go home and have a Golf with Friends LAN party. Shenanigans were had and minds were broken, golf in its finest form.

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I spent Canada Day and the last nine days in and around Calgary, you Albertans sure know how to throw a party but god damn, you can't make a decent breakfast to save your life.

BlazedStarbon

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Now I'm curious about the breakfasts failing. :lol:

I spent my Canada Day indoors working on costumes, as the rain poured down outside. Nothing too spectacular, but people did set off fireworks at a nearby park.

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Now I'm curious about the breakfasts failing. :lol:

I spent my Canada Day indoors working on costumes, as the rain poured down outside. Nothing too spectacular, but people did set off fireworks at a nearby park.
Us Victorians are an odd bunch who will line up for brunch and do a whole tour of the city to have four different types of waffles. Don't mind me. I'm a simple man, I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.