Happy Halo-ween Spartans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacRoseImmortal

Hey everyone! I just want to say Happy Halo-ween and I wish you all a safe but fun day/night. I wont be joining in any festivities yet again but I cant wait to hear about all your wild and crazy stories you'll have. So be safe, have fun, someone better send me some candy ^^

If and when you have a great Halo-ween story to tell, post em here!

Happy Scaring, Spartans!

-Kelly

sadface :( wy dont whe celebrate halloween like most of you guys here do. Its really a shame.
but Happy Halloween

We don't celebrate it in Croatia and I'm not in UK at the moment :-/

But...HAPPY HALO-WEEN! :D
It's also my husband's birthday...weird as it is, haha

Happy Halo-ween to all who will be doing something fun and exciting. Unlike me who will be working. Stay safe and outta trouble.

I hope that next year I wont have to work 10 hours and then drive aways away. No dress up fo me this time :'(

Eh, doesnt matter... i didnt have a costume anyway, and my Pretty Pink Spartan suit is far from done lol

Happy Halloween, everyone!! :D

No crazy stories here, yet, but I've got a party to go to, so maybe something interesting will happen there.

Edit:

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
someone bring along an extra pillow case if your goin trick-or-treating for me :D

Hook me up with some chocolate and candy corn aiight

Edit: gamerguy, that is the best quality youtube video ive ever seen lol.

Had a day of funzies taking pictures for a Kotaku contest. Heres the pic I sent them:

SeanBradleyArbiter.jpg

Had to take off the shoulder for the shot, but I think it looks alright.

Happy Halloween everyone! :D

Thanks for the kind holiday wishes! We just got back from the churches Halloween parties and had a blast! I didn't do my costume thing. I wasn't feeling well today. :(

But my daughter had a BLAST!!

Happy Halo-ween!! :D Well, I definetly had a great time. Had to take my little cousins trick or treating. There was a bunch of people who were shouting out "Woooo! yeah! Go halo guy!" and "Yeah! Halo rules!" and "Woo! Go chief!". A group of people in a car that were driving by literally stopped to a halt and said "Hey!! Masterchief!" and they just got out of the car and were like "Can we take a picture with you". And there was this one mom who said "Oh hey look, its a transformer!" and then her son said "No mom, thats Masterchief from Halo." All in all, had a blast, got some candy, some people took pics, and got into a lightsaber duel on the sidewalk with my friend and his FX sabers. Anyway hope all of you have a Happy Halo-ween. :D

I had quite a bit of fun out at the Northgate (bar area of my college's town). I was just walking around in my chief suit with another friend in the marine armor, stopped and took countless pictures with guys, but even more pictures with the ladies (WHOOP!). I ran into a guy from the 405th i know from my campus who has cobalt blue mark V armor (but he was dressed as one of those plastic green army men), a guy in the high-end rubie's master chief costume with a customized visor to replace rubies crappy one, and a guy who got pep files form here and had a red pep suit.

all in all it was a very good night.

I went to a halloween party at a reservoir place last night, and it was pitch black. They held a ghost walk and the organisers dressed up and jumped out at you! My little brother so scared that he cried.

I would have enjoyed it...if i hadn't been wearing flip-flops - it was -2 degrees outside. My feet just died. :cautious:

Well, I had to get a I-don't-have-Master-Chief-finished-so-I-need-a-costume costume. But we still had A fun time, no contests though, Northeast Wisconsin isn't cool enough for that. But or trick or treating shinanagins were fun enough.

I think I did pretty good for spending $0 on my costume;

DSC02319.jpg

And here is the gang, My sister(Tie zombie), Her friend Allie(Pink zombie) Her/my friend Robert(dress), and little ol' 14 year-old me who towers over all the 17 and 18 year old's.

DSC02320.jpg

One of our fun times was we went in a grocery store to see a friend who had to work, and my sister and her fellow zombie put on some extra blood and dripped it all over the store's floor while they zombie-walked around. Meanwhile I found a nice pile of sugar cubes, so I bought some and stuck them in my pocket.

And then our good friend Robert walks up to a police officer in his car and says "Lookin' for a good time?"

Another time when we were at a house, the lady says "oh, nice dress" And Robert say in his really low Robert-voice, "Why thank you, I feel very pretty." And the look of terror on the lady's face was wonderful. And a good time was had by all, except for the lady. I think she's scarred for life.

The only bad part was only 2 people knew who I was, 1 if you exclude one of my sister's friends who met up with us.

how about this for a halloween story-

woke up at 9 AM (SKIPPED SCHOOL), ran to the train station to catch the 10PM train, WENT TO THE PHILLIES WORLD SERIES PARADE!!!!!

and then, thats where things got bad.

2pm-ran to get the train, stood in line for 2 HOURS (damn you SEPTA), got home at 6, went to a party, scared the crap out of some kids, got wasted, went home, passed out, woke up at 10 this morning, and got wasted again (and am currently).

BEST FREAKIN HALLOWEEN EVER!!!!!!!!

oh, and kelly, *throws butterfinger at kelly's face* happy halloween, this is some left over candy.

Those are all great costumes, and you really pulled yours off well! Congrats and two thumbs up!

--Chuck

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Well, I had to get a I-don't-have-Master-Chief-finished-so-I-need-a-costume costume. But we still had A fun time, no contests though, Northeast Wisconsin isn't cool enough for that. But or trick or treating shinanagins were fun enough.

I think I did pretty good for spending $0 on my costume;

DSC02319.jpg

And here is the gang, My sister(Tie zombie), Her friend Allie(Pink zombie) Her/my friend Robert(dress), and little ol' 14 year-old me who towers over all the 17 and 18 year old's.

DSC02320.jpg

One of our fun times was we went in a grocery store to see a friend who had to work, and my sister and her fellow zombie put on some extra blood and dripped it all over the store's floor while they zombie-walked around. Meanwhile I found a nice pile of sugar cubes, so I bought some and stuck them in my pocket.

And then our good friend Robert walks up to a police officer in his car and says "Lookin' for a good time?"

Another time when we were at a house, the lady says "oh, nice dress" And Robert say in his really low Robert-voice, "Why thank you, I feel very pretty." And the look of terror on the lady's face was wonderful. And a good time was had by all, except for the lady. I think she's scarred for life.

The only bad part was only 2 people knew who I was, 1 if you exclude one of my sister's friends who met up with us.

Well, I had to get a I-don't-have-Master-Chief-finished-so-I-need-a-costume costume.

Same here. Was planning on having my suit and my Magnum done, but I ran out of time. So I put on my shiny new military boots, black jeans, camo shirt, some Balckjack gloves, and reached into my Box of Abandoned Projects and pulled out an unfinished pep AR (Robo's file).

I was so surprised when I got to school. Everyone thought that was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. Then I revealed that the clip is removable. :p I can't tell you how many times people asked "Can I hold it for a sec?" With the exception of two people who thought it was from Star Wars, everyone was able to identify it as an AR from Halo.

Garland said:
Same here. Was planning on having my suit and my Magnum done, but I ran out of time. So I put on my shiny new military boots, black jeans, camo shirt, some Balckjack gloves, and reached into my Box of Abandoned Projects and pulled out an unfinished pep AR (Robo's file).

I was so surprised when I got to school. Everyone thought that was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. Then I revealed that the clip is removable. :p I can't tell you how many times people asked "Can I hold it for a sec?" With the exception of two people who thought it was from Star Wars, everyone was able to identify it as an AR from Halo.
I have had that with some pep stuff, I brought size tester helmet for a school project and people were drooling all over it. I've always wondered what would happen if I had brought an HD FS helm. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back