has any one else noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wook111

Jr Member
but with juice's warmachine files the thighs for right and left are identical even though im sure they cannot be cause of that silly piece that sticks up and the way its shaped isnt symettrical

I haven't seen his thigh files, just disregard my comment if it's not relevant. If you could link the file I'll see what can be done.

yes they are completely different in every which way front back and side and cannot be flipped le sad :(

Well,its already been stated.But even if you invert the pattern, it wont invert the model.

If your having issues with pep Designer.
If not, Picys would be appreciated.

aagh ... more that i look at it... it seems to be just the 3d model >.< DOH! and NOT the 2d unfold >.< here are the pics anyways in case im not going crazy and it is indeed wrong....
juicethigh.png

also noticed the gaunts are the same
Untitled.png

and on a final note... my AR pep file got trashed by a racoon whilst curing in the shed -.-

aagh ... more that i look at it... it seems to be just the 3d model >.< DOH! and NOT the 2d unfold >.< here are the pics anyways in case im not going crazy and it is indeed wrong....
juicethigh.png

also noticed the gaunts are the same
Untitled.png

and on a final note... my AR pep file got trashed by a racoon whilst curing in the shed -.-

They are already Flipped for left and Right. I'm trying to tell you that the 3d model is the same.. Trust me I'm 95% almost done with Juices war Machine build.

You can tell if the 2d pattern has been flipped by just looking at it and it has been. The 3d model just won't adjust accordingly.

They are already Flipped for left and Right. I'm trying to tell you that the 3d model is the same.. Trust me I'm 95% almost done with Juices war Machine build.
alrighty cool man :) makes me happy lol what scaled did you use? im about 160cm tall lol and last thing i pepped that required scaling was a chief helmet that came out like a large bobble head lol it would sit on my head like a crown tho :p

@Wook111

Don't worry everything will print out fine but lemme give you a warning before you start printing things out. The majority of the problems people run into building Juice's War Machine is the SCALE.
it is currently at 1.9 so make sure and double check that that's the scale you want.

EDIT: LOL I was just typing about the scale situation when you just submitted your post.

But anyways 1.9 is suppose to be for someone roughly 5'9 but because of the difference in how people are made up not everything will fit correctly.

I suggest you go here and read my Thread. There is alot of info in there that will be useful to you.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ld-War-Machine-80-and-Almost-Complete....PICS!

i havent printed a thing yet lol and i use some dudes tut fro scaling on here ... its failed me once... and he says its the most accurate one =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back