Has any1 made a Space Marine Pep File...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanForever said:
Woot Warhammer! Ya that wood be sick but TAU armor wood be even better.

o ya forgot about them...the Space Marine is like the more bigger rounded version of the MC's armor...but it looks cool in a way

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure any of us make that kind of pep file. we dont make that kinda armor sry pluss looks a lil hard ._.

Fragclone said:
im not sure any of us make that kind of pep file. we dont make that kinda armor sry pluss looks a lil hard ._.

its kool...ya it DOES look hard cause its too round...and big

WookieLord said:
If you mean for a wearable version, i wouldnt bother - it would be totally impracticable.

Some 2 guys did it. Search "Space Marine cosplay" on Google.

Spartan1105 said:
o ya forgot about them...the Space Marine is like the more bigger rounded version of the MC's armor...but it looks cool in a way

dont even say that, space marines were out before bungie even existed. furthermore pepukura wouldnt be the best choice because space marines are rounded off at ever part. you might as well mold it.

R3unbreakable said:
dont even say that, space marines were out before bungie even existed. furthermore pepukura wouldnt be the best choice because space marines are rounded off at ever part. you might as well mold it.

exactly.

also Pep would be a bad idea due to how thick the various parts of the armor are.. you'd end up having to fill in the inside of everything, it'd be annoying as hell.

making something like this from scratch would be much easier, and less of a headache.

I would make this out of cardboard if I were you. because pep will turn the model to $hit because of the curves, and it'll be ALOT of folding.
Just make it from scratch, you'll have a much easier time, and don't forget the Body filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back