Props Has Anyone Seen A Ma5B Pep File Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan005

im doin a MK V for comic con next year and want it game accurate and that is one file i have yet to find if any1 might know of one plz let me know.

thanks for the info but those where all MA5C im looking for the B which is from halo 1 its small then the c

There's no MA5B files. You'll either have to modify the files yourself, or build it and bondo it up. It really isn't a noticeable difference between the two, though.

all files i find are an MA5C whihc oly a bit longer but still rather be right not to be using a gun that is made years later.is there any1 i might be able to contact to maybe make a pep of it?

No offense, but I don't think anyone is going to modify the length a bit to make it more accurate unless it makes a spot in Halo: Reach. Would probably just be easier to go with the MA5C, it really would take a complete no-lifer to tell the difference when you're wearing the costume and carrying it around.

party pooper said:
if you want to make it smaller just scale it down.

Yep...or unfold the halo 1 ar model thats been riped,but it has ALOT of open edges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
MrOreo123 has an awesome tutorial on how to unfold. It tells you everything you need to know. Check it out. Thats how I learned what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back