HAS THE SITE TURNED INTO THE HELLO KITTY FORUM?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the new skin, but I think it will scare off male viewers who were thinking of joining the forum...........I guess we will be seeing more female members join ......LOL

spartan 300 said:
I don't mind the new skin, but I think it will scare off male viewers who were thinking of joining the forum...........I guess we will be seeing more female members join ......LOL

Hmm.. good point.. I vote that the new skin stays ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, the second i got to work i turned on my computer hopeing to come to 405th.com so I could bask in the pinkish wondefulness..... but its bleak, again.

Im a saaaaad paaanda :cry:

YES IVE ALREADY STARTED TO MAKE MY HELO KITTY COSTUME!

F2k10017.jpg

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Primal Weyland you and I should protest so we can get the pink back!

Pink Power!!! :cool:
I have no idea what you're protesting. The theme is still available. You just have to switch over to it. Like I did 10 seconds ago to check if it was still here, and now I'm going to switch back over to Jet because this is too bright for me.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Primal Weyland you and I should protest so we can get the pink back!

Pink Power!!! :cool:

*hugs and runs around with Hello Kitty plushies*

23Magnum said:
I have no idea what you protesting. The theme is still available. You just have to switch over to it. Like I did 10 seconds ago to check if it was still here, and now I'm going to switch back over to Jet because this is too bright for me.

Actually, you have a point there. Problem is - I tried half an hour ago and the theme was gone. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered at all.

And yes, I know the theme's there now.

oh, oops....well....uh..............pink should be the default lol. jk i think there only like 5 people that actually enjoyed the pinkness so uh...... whatevar.

Primal Weyland said:
Actually, you have a point there. Problem is - I tried half an hour ago and the theme was gone. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered at all.

And yes, I know the theme's there now.
Ok, well I was just letting her know in case she didn't see it. :p

I really didnt so thanks, Kelly is happy again! :D

LET THE PINK BEGIN!!1!!!one!!!

[EDIT] Sorry, I speak in the 3rd person when I get excited or very happy :]

I think I'm actually glad I missed this... I don't know if I could stomach seeing this place all pink and cute.. even on April 1st.

Epic prank fellas... wish I had been here to partake.

Sean Bradley said:
I think I'm actually glad I missed this... I don't know if I could stomach seeing this place all pink and cute.. even on April 1st.

Epic prank fellas... wish I had been here to partake.

To make this a true april 1st prank they should have hid all the other skins and made this one the only choice. lol

That Skin got me pretty good, I wanted to show some of my mates the website, when the page loaded they both swap looks and said nothing. I didn't know what to say myself. :D

Now all we need is some Pink Spartans with Hello Kitty Clan markings, and start a Pink Spartan pride parade.

If this is a joke, it's sorta painful....So I like it.

I just hope it stays as a skin choice for people who like it, not as the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back