Hate Mail From Ameriann1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloReplicas

hi fellow 405thers

on this video i received a hate comment

this someone hates 405th members because of something.

later on i received another comment on another video

if anyone can tell what's up with these guys, post a comment!!!!

also i received this

on 07-01-09 me and my b/f tried to look around for how to make a 1:1 Lambo car and a few other car bodies. We where told by proffesors and friends of ours the 405th.com people are the ones to seek out to inquire help. We asked adam grumbo in 3 emails from our joined outlaw@yahoo.com email for help. One email was how did you make that turtle husk, one was can you at least point us to a url and last was can you make a tutorial. Adam blocked our email. Don't know why. We asked him on my email a yahoo email I will not disclose. Adam goes ape XXXX and starts cussing me and my boyfriend out for having served. We told our costuming group yeah that's a no go we can't seem to find anyone to get a tutorial for you guys sorry. The CCE threatend my boyfriend by pointing a shot gun to his head and said do it or else. He quit and so did i on 07-03-09. We took all of our files and left. The CCE sent my boyfriend an email saying return or else. He said back well I guess i choose else and xxxx off. After that around 10 days later we got about 30+ peices of hate mail from your so called website wtf and blah blah blah how could we blah blha blah. Yeah we didn't do it and happily gave your messed up leader ship the email address's, addresses of where these 17 people lived, and their screen names. Adam said to me on 07-30-09 we are good. Afterwards on 08-01-09 my boyfriend almost gets shot. A black suv drives up yells out his name and fired at him and drove off not before yelling leave the 405th alone. Since then your people like ponchato, and others have sent us death threats weekly. I find this very unbecoming. We didn't attack your precious wiki but if you guys choose to attack us fine. We'll defend ourselves in accordance with the law.

then this

Adam f***o has spread at least 1/2 of the lies.. He's altered what was said in the emails he's posted on wiki got hacked thread by changing who the email address's where from and what was said in the first 3. the others weren't from us. Due to his posing our private information and his saying he refuses to tell the 405th form that at least 97% of those emails are due to the regretfulflyer email which me and my b/f had aol change the password to by sending them a letter of our problem explaing how a customing group we tried to set up after we both left the military is trying to run around cuase trouble using our names. Which we arn't doing. We sent aol a letter on the 22nd and aol changed the password to that account on the 28th. AOL has since cahnged the emails password. Also adam f***os form knows that he knows it's not us and adam refuses to tell them to stop attacking us leads me and my b/f to belive adam had something to do with the half assed drive by.You're 405th form is also endangering our lives. If you don't belive me read some of the about me post i've updated as I get threats from your form or applogies from members who've attacked us i've posted them. Mostly I've gotten half from personal emails.

this happened just before i posted this topic

help me out here adam!!! and all 405th members!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same group of folks from the wiki thread. All 405th members should block that user (ameriann1) from their youtube channels and do not talk to them. No reason to let them drag you down to their level.

If anyone gets these kind of messages sent to them then please forward the information to Adam, Dave, or Walter.

Locking this and will make it invisible later for records after folks have a little while to read this message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back