Havent Seen Anybody Make This Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive looked around, but has anybody modeled the Raiden helmet from MGS4? I personally think its sweet looking :p

This person did an OUTSTANDING Job scratch building it, but I have 0 skill in that department.
Link Here *thats also where I got these pics from ;) *

dfc8cab7.jpg

72e56887.jpg

rundown said:
this would be hard to model since every one has a diffrenthead shape

True, but I'm sure someone could just model it around a basic head model. Id have to think on it lol but it may work. It could be adjustable also.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
That's Omi Gibson, she's got a lot of neat costumes in her cosplay.com profile including a slick CyberNinja...

And from everything I've ever read, she does not answer any questions about her stuff; not materials, methods, or anything. Many have tried, none succeed.

Skullcandy Girl said:
I started my MGS4 Pep collection. THE Haven Trooper is done. I have along list though before I get to Raiden

Hm that's good to hear, keep us posted if you can. This sounds pretty interesting :p

Saw this thread yesterday, and thought I would have a go at modelling. I haven't been doing 3D for very long (couple of weeks) but thought I would give it a go anyways.

I am fairly happy with the chin section, but the cheeks section I am going to redo since I think its a bit messy.

Anyway, pics. :p

Gogetashin said:
Saw this thread yesterday, and thought I would have a go at modelling. I haven't been doing 3D for very long (couple of weeks) but thought I would give it a go anyways.

I am fairly happy with the chin section, but the cheeks section I am going to redo since I think its a bit messy.

Anyway, pics. :p

Wow, for a day of work that's really good! Ive been trying to find photos of the back for reference, but all the hair in the way. I'm guessing it just stops at the ear o_O Thanks for giving this a go! :lol:

I hope that this link will help. The lady in the Raiden mask who goes by the name 'OMI GIBSON' is just great and what she does it shows. Good Luck!

fightstar said:
I hope that this link will help. The lady in the Raiden mask who goes by the name 'OMI GIBSON' is just great and what she does it shows. Good Luck!

Yup, that's where I first saw it.

Gogetashin, any updates on the model?

Spartan-343 said:
Yup, that's where I first saw it.

Gogetashin, any updates on the model?

Been a tad busy past few days, should be able to get some done tomorrow, possibly with pictures. :D

Gogetashin said:
Been a tad busy past few days, should be able to get some done tomorrow, possibly with pictures. :D

Cool cool, thanks for keeping us posted :D

Small Bump

I just got around to thinking, but I don't think it's necessary to model the hinges for the eye covers, or whatever there called. Ill MS Paint it to make it easier.

lkhjgf.jpg

Sorry folks, had no updates as work for university is getting increasingly busy. Will hopefully get a bit more done for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back