Having A Bad Day? Laugh It Up With Whose Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

I have been offline for quite a while, but now that im back i feel like sharing something

Whose Line Is It Anyway (WLIIA) is a show that used to air on ABC family (in the US, im not sure what it was on in Europe...) staring Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, and a few other people whose names i cannot remember

anyway, the following links are to the WLIIA bloopers scenes. They are freaking hilarious, but they do contain some foul language, none of them DONT contain foul language, lol

so view at your own risk... who am i kiddin, i dont think anyone here minds the occasional f bomb... watch away :p

Whose Line Is It Anyway Bloopers 1

Whose Line Is It Anyway Bloopers 2

Whose Line Is It Anyway Bloopers 3

Whose Line Is It Anyway Bloopers 4

Whose Line Is It Anyway Bloopers 5

Whose Line Is It Anyway Bloopers 6

Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie are the most common, and the funniest actors on the show

these arent bloopers, but they both always gets me laughing so hard my lungs feel as though tehy are about to burst... and then they do.. lol

Whose Line Is It Anyway Colin Newsflash

Whose Line Is It Anyway Ryan Newsflash

Whose Line Is It Sound Effects: Cops and Ducks

Whose Line Is It Anyway Number of Words 1

Whose Line Is It Anyway Number of Words 2

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbulSMxyY0o&NR=1]Whose Line Is It Anyway Number of Words 3[/url]

I'd watch one, but I'm near my FAP limit (Fair Access Policy).

BUT! I still love the show, I try and watch it everytime I see it on TV, to get a trip to the hospital to get my guts placed back inside me for laughing so hard.

Question I'm asking myself: Think their show is too funny?

Awnsering myself: OF COURSE NOT YOU SMURF! GET BACK TO WATCHING IT! AND GET ME A DRINK!

Questioning myself Again: But I'm not thirsty.

Awnsering myself again: JUST DO IT!

:)

Lol.

I haven't watched WLIIA for ages! :D

Thanks for cheering me up!

Also, in the UK, it's got two names:

1) Whose Line is it Anyway?

2) Whose line is it Anyway? US :p

But I think the US Version is funnier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back