Having a problem with the site? POST HERE!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
This thread is for site issues and technical problems. While you can certainly create a new thread for an issue, if you post here, it is more likely to get reviewed in a timely manner.

FoxODST

Heya! Trying to use the link for the deployment tier application but the link isn't working. Please assist!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-170115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-170115_Chrome.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0

SI3RRA 117

I was wondering how I get my member DIN displayed on my profile? Im a deployed member and I never really got an official deployment certificate either. FANGS deployed me a while back as DIN S240 but my deployment app the suit was missing the boots and gloves (which were completed not long after that discussion). But i was still deployed under this agreement. This was all years ago, I guess Im just now realizing the DIN's being displayed.

Upvote 0

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
The displayed DIN was only recently implemented and it must be manually entered, it's not an automatic process, which means that Angela has to go through the list of Deployed members one by one and populate the DIN field for the member. The Deployment Certificate is also a recent addition and was not available back in 2017 when you applied and there was some confusion between the previous Division Membership Officer and the rest of Division Staff as to the status of your Deployment. We'll get it sorted.

Upvote 0

SI3RRA 117

The displayed DIN was only recently implemented and it must be manually entered, it's not an automatic process, which means that Angela has to go through the list of Deployed members one by one and populate the DIN field for the member. The Deployment Certificate is also a recent addition and was not available back in 2017 when you applied and there was some confusion between the previous Division Membership Officer and the rest of Division Staff as to the status of your Deployment. We'll get it sorted.
Alright thanks and maybe I dropped the ball and didn’t follow up with the completed pieces? But makes sense that I’ve only recently noticed these things then.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
Both me and my wife signed up on the same pc or the 405th and mine was accepted but hers was not. who do i contact about fixing this?
It was most likely automating flagged by the Anti-Spam since both accounts came from the same IP address.

Let us know what Username your wife registered with and FANGS can get it cleared up.

Upvote 0

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello Mwares1 - please DM me with your wife's forum name and we'll get this sorted out. It will most definitely be because you registered first and then her registration from the same IP tripped the system.

Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.