He4thbar's Infinite Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
he4thbar i stumbled accrossed this and figured maybe you could use the link to see more detail on your Elite your building..

here is the link
Ironically I reached out to the creator of these files and was able to purchase them, I had to dumb down the poly count for them to work in armorsmith though.
He said I could make my files (.ado foam unfolds) free to anyone though, so I'll do that when I'm closer to the end.

Well gang, after completing the Power armor, I have decided I want to make a cosplay that doesn't inhibit my mobility even more than the power armor does. That being said, I am moving my focus to a halo reach spartan.

But that doesn't mean I can't end on a high note. I am providing you all my OBJ files and my armorsmith unfolds for the elite. I got the hardest one unfolded (the elite head) and half of the armor has been unfolded and the others don't need much work.
If you or someone you know wanted to take a crack at the elite I am attaching a zip of the files I used. (I have verified with the original modeler that I am allowed to distribute the low poly version of his models without textures/bones for free)
[I have also submitted these files in a request to the armory RandomRanger ]

Good luck to anyone who plans to tackle this. maybe one day I will come back to tackle this after the spartan.

Attachments

• Halo3EliteFiles.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Well gang, after completing the Power armor, I have decided I want to make a cosplay that doesn't inhibit my mobility even more than the power armor does. That being said, I am moving my focus to a halo reach spartan.

But that doesn't mean I can't end on a high note. I am providing you all my OBJ files and my armorsmith unfolds for the elite. I got the hardest one unfolded (the elite head) and half of the armor has been unfolded and the others don't need much work.
If you or someone you know wanted to take a crack at the elite I am attaching a zip of the files I used. (I have verified with the original modeler that I am allowed to distribute the low poly version of his models without textures/bones for free)
[I have also submitted these files in a request to the armory RandomRanger ]

Good luck to anyone who plans to tackle this. maybe one day I will come back to tackle this after the spartan.
Im sad this has been postponed indefinitely =/ i understand tho with wanted a more mobile suit. My elite is a little cumbersome but still pretty mobile for the most part, mainly because i scaled it down quite a bit and made the shins/boots into one piece. That made walking around quite a bit easier. If you ever get back to building this definitely hit me up and I'll help as much as i can to help make it a bit more mobile. Its all in the scale and the legs lol

Necro resurgence. Didn't want to make a new thread so I edited this one.
After the Joint OPs red carpet premiere I saw Yelsanick0117 elite in person, and knew I had to get back on the grind and make one.
PXL_20220324_005027463.jpg
However, This also made me realize I didn't want to make halo 3 elite, they are too bulky and uncomfortable to move around to be able to actually enjoy myself.
So I am making a halo infinite Elite. Specifically Officer Armor, and the Minor helmet (because I like the alien face).
I got these in game rips and dissected and lowered the poly count for foam work.
Armor has been scaled to my liking and I will freehand the under suit when I get to that point.
From top to bottom this elite will be about 7'6" (230cm roughly), It will also be a lot easier to move around in and attend cons(compared to h3 elite).
Currently unfolding the chest so I can get to work on it. Goal is to have it all ready by c2e2 2023 whenever that is.
Armorsmith_(64_bit)_SVCRck8rVa.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_qXaNqAA9WT.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_Tq0oflkEjA.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_bS1JYFSgWQ.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_rN2h6vVNw5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back