he4thbar's Mark 7 Build (Halo Infinite)

he4thbar

Sr Member
Member DIN
S434
CURRENT STATUS: UNFOLDING/UNDERSUIT

Hey All, Been away from halo building for far too long and I miss the halo cosplay community. I've also been really enjoying infinite and decided this is going to be my last big armor for a bit, after that i'll make a small arsenal of halo props. But for now lets get on with this thread.

Making a mark 7 spartan. almost all unfolds were provided by ODCA , undersuit and neckseal provided by Spidermonkey60
here are some pictures of the current scaled out armor in armorsmith.
Almost all of this will be made from foam if I can help it.
Armorsmith_(64_bit)_tkst2fQixt.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_Qw0f98Krhq.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_AgcECwCSMC.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_aA5g41ePMr.png
annubis helmet is going to be my go to, later down the line i may buy a mark 7 cast or see what else is there to make.

Currently I am starting off with the undersuit, however i modified the template to be more shortcut friendly. cutting out templates tonight/tomorrow and hopefully get the undersuit cut out of foam this weekend.
Armorsmith_(64_bit)_0gKMCKrVrq.png

This is going to be a long build I assume, my early target goal is 3rd weekend of november 2022. Latest deadline mid february 2023.

KaeSpoon

This is going to be a long build I assume, my early target goal is 3rd weekend of november 2022. Latest deadline mid february 2023.
I feel this... My spartan was supposed to be done November 26, health threw me a curveball and I am still not even on final foamwork. Will be griding it out with you hoping to get it done asap but latest august 28th, but without affecting quality.

Can't wait to see your work

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: