(COMPLETED)he4thbar's Rakshasa PMC Build (Halo Infinite)

he4thbar

Sr Member
Member DIN
S434
CURRENT STATUS: Armor is complete (both my wife and I's)
PXL_20231118_175321018~3.jpg

resources: drive link for all my unfolds and OBJS (deconstructed from in game files and ran through armorsmith): Halo Rakshasa - Google Drive

Hey All, Been away from halo building for far too long and I miss the halo cosplay community. I've also been really enjoying infinite and decided this is going to be my last big armor for a bit, after that I'll make a small arsenal of halo props. But for now lets get on with this thread.

I am going to be making a PMC crossover with the rakshasa core, using gungir shoulders. And possibly a second similar build for my wife.

here are some pictures of the current scaled out armor in armorsmith.
Armorsmith_(64_bit)_pZK430QgJp.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_4hXJ3j574I.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_vu0qRdyHjN.png Armorsmith_(64_bit)_YwYqW5miiX.png
Armor will be based loosly on this render without the kitbashed helmet. The idea is to reference counter terrorism style operators
20221207_113449.jpg 20221208_132308.jpg

Armor will be made from foam with a 3d printed bucket
deadline November 2023.

Last edited:
This is going to be a long build I assume, my early target goal is 3rd weekend of november 2022. Latest deadline mid february 2023.
I feel this... My spartan was supposed to be done November 26, health threw me a curveball and I am still not even on final foamwork. Will be griding it out with you hoping to get it done asap but latest august 28th, but without affecting quality.

Can't wait to see your work

Ok Guys! I didn't want to make a new thread so I just changed this one to match my current plans :D,
I finally have put halo cosplay back on the work bench!
Completed building my chest plate for my rakshasa build and we are on the roll now to get working on the rest of the armor.

PXL_20230111_031038382.jpg PXL_20230117_030424977.jpg
Pretty happy with how it turned out so far. good start to the build.

For anyone interested, I took the in game assets into blender, and cut the hard armor from the undersuit and unfolded.
If you want these files you can find them in my google drive. it provides the .ado files, .armor file (for armorsmtih), and the objs used to make the unfolds.
I would highly suggest rescaling anything I provide because I am tall and have to extend the armor on the y axis.
Halo Rakshasa - Google Drive

Last edited:
Ok Guys! I didn't want to make a new thread so I just changed this one to match my current plans :D,
I finally have put halo cosplay back on the work bench!
Completed building my chest plate for my rakshasa build and we are on the roll now to get working on the rest of the armor.

View attachment 327019 View attachment 327020
Pretty happy with how it turned out so far. good start to the build.

For anyone interested, I took the in game assets into blender, and cut the hard armor from the undersuit and unfolded.
If you want these files you can find them in my google drive. it provides the .ado files, .armor file (for armorsmtih), and the objs used to make the unfolds.
I would highly suggest rescaling anything I provide because I am tall and have to extend the armor on the y axis.
I would like to look at the files. Where is said Google drive so I can take a peek?

I would like to look at the files. Where is said Google drive so I can take a peek?
Oh wow i'm sorry haha! updated my last post and here you go as well, also the google drive app on android creates permission issues so if you have that problem just open it in the browser or use a desktop.

Thanks Rock Lobbster it's been too long and I am so excited!

Oh wow i'm sorry haha! updated my last post and here you go as well, also the google drive app on android creates permission issues so if you have that problem just open it in the browser or use a desktop.

Thanks Rock Lobbster it's been too long and I am so excited!
Sweet! I shall run this through my armorsmith on laptop as soon as I'm fully awake

Coming along very nicely!

Are you going to be doing the same color scheme as the render from your first post?

EDIT: Kind of similar to the Halo Reach Marine armor color that I'm doing
1680030733535.png
I just picked up Rustoleum Camouflage Khaki I'm hoping that's the ticket.

Awesome progress so far man. Looks like your using foam (or I'm just material blind) what kind of thickness are u using if it is foam? So far on my odst suit I've just used 10mm floor mats and halved them were need too, just because I can't find any thinner stuff nearby.

Awesome progress so far man. Looks like your using foam (or I'm just material blind) what kind of thickness are u using if it is foam? So far on my odst suit I've just used 10mm floor mats and halved them were need too, just because I can't find any thinner stuff nearby.
Thank you! and I primarily use 10mm foam from Michaels craft store. I do use 6mm foam for some sections that are a bit thinner though. So you've got the method right!

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back