1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Helioskrill Armor

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by Shon, May 29, 2018.

1. Shon

Shon New Member

Hi, I'm really eager to make a helioskrill suit, but I cannot find armor files anywhere. The ones in the armory are just the helmet and the wrist piece and even then the helmet isn't 100% accurate with the visor being to long and what not. Does anyone happen to have any unfolded pepakura files of the helioskrill armor that they could share with me? Thanks

2. mkshane81

mkshane81

I have the .zip file downloaded, and will be working on it at some point regarding an unfold. If you like, shoot me a message as a reminder, and I'll get you a copy of everything once I've got it wrapped up!

-Matt

3. Shon

Shon New Member

Thanks Matt, I really appreciate it!

mkshane81 likes this.
  4. mkshane81

mkshane81

Happy to help buddy!

5. Shon

Shon New Member

Hey Matt, I was just wondering how the progress of the helioskrill armor was going
    -Shon

6. mkshane81

mkshane81

Work and life has held me up a bit. It's still on my to-do list for sure, just taking me a bit.

-Matt

7. Shon

Shon New Member

I totally understand, thanks for the update

mkshane81 likes this.
  8. Shon

Shon New Member

Hey Matt, I was just wondering how the progress was on the armor
    -Shon

9. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku

Hey Shon he will see it faster if you mention him. You may know this already but he will get an alert and or email. Do this by typing @ and then mkshane81
    It will end up like this mkshane81 (I just mentioned him for you)

10. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

Screenshot (229).png I tried to clean up the helmet file (obj.) a while ago.....but it's too messed up for me. Programm somehow does not respond after smoothing?
    Would have to start all over again.
    I know that dutchprops has files, I was curious and asked for a commission over a year ago. He already had a 3d model at that point but made no casts of it.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018 at 4:57 PM
  11. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

Shon The Helmet is really not accurate at all. Especially the Back which is not flat.
    Halo_5_Guardians_Concept_Art_Helioskrill_Massout (2).jpg
    May give it a try and do a mixed pepakura/ foam version. A little bit freestyle involved;)
    Might share templates in another thread.