HelioSkrill Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 1 of glueing.jpeg
day 2.jpg
0.jpg

I'm having a lot of trouble with symmetry and pieces being angled the way they shouldn't when I'm gluing

i think you may find this of use at least a bit Shon
tip for doing valley folds on foam: dont cut from the front! cut from the back and bend it in using hot glue or scrap foam to keep it in the position it holds
also to help the glue dry faster for hot glue use compressed air since it is cold.

I would suggest looking up punished props on YouTube bill and Brittney doran have allot of really good advice take a look at their good smithing play list also of things are jus warped slightly heat is your friends heat the foam up and reshape a little

Hi everyone, I've decided to put off the build on the helioskrill armor for a while and try to get more experience in armor crafting before I continue. I'm not sure what to start with and I'm open to suggestions, but soon I'll getting a job so that will eat a lot of my time if school wasn't bad enough. Thank you all for the tips and suggestions and hopefully I'll be back to building soon!

-Shon

in my opinion, you just have to do it. And keep doing it!

I'm sad to see your delay, but I completely understand and hope it works in the best!

As for what to do, try some small things, or build multiple helmets so you can use your work as time goes on by mismatching them with your armor? It's all up to you and what you desire to have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back