Props HELLJUMPER'S Masterchief Motorcycle Build (pic heavy)

swampbilly

Hello! I wanted to share my motorcycle build with you all and ask for tips or ideas from my fellow forummers. The idea of my bike is to resemble a vehicle that has been through hell and back AKA LEGENDARY lol and resemble chief's armor. It is a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. Here is the build as well as a link to my DOT approved motorcycle helmet build: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...I-Motorcycle-Helmet-Build?p=704450#post704450
1979648_10202711201795488_970207612_n.jpg
1505481_10202711202755512_532736_n.jpg
1969188_10202711201355477_1354363558_n.jpg
1005935_10202711202235499_71471686_n.jpg

Attachments

foxleader

Re: Helljumpers Masterchief Motorcycle Build

are you planning on doing more to it?

swampbilly

Yes. I need to paint the tank and add a few more lights. But I believe its severly lacking something. I need input. Grunt blood splatter? A magnum and holster? What ya think?

Ashuraa

Judicial Officer
Division Staff

I would say the holster on the side would add that missing touch. Perhaps some mud spatter as well, The scratch marks look great, so does the stiencil work

foxleader

I was thinking maybe some AR's mounted to the side's face down and back with a DMR/BR55/ sniper rifle mounted somewhere on the side as well for looks. then it would look like a man of war bike.

swampbilly

I would say the holster on the side would add that missing touch. Perhaps some mud spatter as well, The scratch marks look great, so does the stiencil work
Yes I was debating between that clayish mud or grunt blood splatter lol. Im building my m6d as we speak for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking maybe some AR's mounted to the side's face down and back with a DMR/BR55/ sniper rifle mounted somewhere on the side as well for looks. then it would look like a man of war bike.
Although you are right in terms of coolness it is my daily driver and id rather not get pulled over every 5 seconds lmao

foxleader

you know what the guys from the fallen had the same thing happen , cops where called to film site because of the sniper rifle.

JUSTINIAN 117

This is really great! I would love to eventually do something like this to a motorcycle.

As for improving it, get a shade of green that is a little darker, and give it some shading in the recessed areas. That will really finish it off for you.

Kyre

My jaw is sitting on the floor right now... I can only even find it because the UNSC symbols are a bit on the small side in my opinion!

swampbilly

This is really great! I would love to eventually do something like this to a motorcycle.

As for improving it, get a shade of green that is a little darker, and give it some shading in the recessed areas. That will really finish it off for you.
Of course....ive been trying to find a darker shade for about a month lol

My jaw is sitting on the floor right now... I can only even find it because the UNSC symbols are a bit on the small side in my opinion!
Theyre small because I need room for the big 405th decals :D