1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

hello and current build

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Akane, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Akane

Akane New Member

it is a plesure to meet all of you and i am from Australia, it great to see so many great resouses here since i decided to make my first halo costume a few months back, at the moment im working on the helmet which is almost done even tho iv had alter the design to fit, i sized the pep file to my head size only to find that on portion of it was to big and only realized 50% through foam construction, so i don't know weather i can call it a halo 4 odst helmet now, but i am happy how its turned out so far go a bit more to do and then clean up and re-enforcement to make it a little sturdier.
    below is a current level of the build, it still dosen't fit snugly not sure what to do since the space i would need to fill is about a foam floor mats thickness but then my head wouldn't fit.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/photos/Ca9xURPoDGfKDKRk

2. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

If you would like, you can upload images directly into your thread by selecting the "Upload a File" option by "Post Reply," rather than linking to an off-site image hosting service.

3. Akane

Akane New Member

oh thanks for the info will renember that for the next time :)

3 panel helmet collection.jpg

4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Very cool looking.......w/ those deep wide crevices, the helmet looks more like something a Necromonger would wear. Great job and yes w/ a little TLC, you can change the look to an ODST.