hello and current build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akane

it is a plesure to meet all of you and i am from Australia, it great to see so many great resouses here since i decided to make my first halo costume a few months back, at the moment im working on the helmet which is almost done even tho iv had alter the design to fit, i sized the pep file to my head size only to find that on portion of it was to big and only realized 50% through foam construction, so i don't know weather i can call it a halo 4 odst helmet now, but i am happy how its turned out so far go a bit more to do and then clean up and re-enforcement to make it a little sturdier.
below is a current level of the build, it still dosen't fit snugly not sure what to do since the space i would need to fill is about a foam floor mats thickness but then my head wouldn't fit.
Ca9xURPoDGfKDKRk9

https://goo.gl/photos/Ca9xURPoDGfKDKRk

If you would like, you can upload images directly into your thread by selecting the "Upload a File" option by "Post Reply," rather than linking to an off-site image hosting service.

Very cool looking.......w/ those deep wide crevices, the helmet looks more like something a Necromonger would wear. Great job and yes w/ a little TLC, you can change the look to an ODST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back