Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamenblackguy

Hey everyone I'm a stunt performer/actor living in LA but I'm originally from the Bahamas. I've always wanted to do props so now that I'm in LA I'm learning as much as possible. My eventual goal is to create a superhero suit(similar to kamen rider or tokusatsu) for a short idea that I created which is my dream. I look forward to learning much from this community so that I can become a better prop maker and artist. OSU!!

Hey everyone I'm a stunt performer/actor living in LA but I'm originally from the Bahamas. I've always wanted to do props so now that I'm in LA I'm learning as much as possible. My eventual goal is to create a superhero suit(similar to kamen rider or tokusatsu) for a short idea that I created which is my dream. I look forward to learning much from this community so that I can become a better prop maker and artist. OSU!!

Hello Kamenblackguy and welcome to the 405th!

There's been a few Power Ranger builds on the forums over the years and some recent starts on some 3D helmet designs so you'll definitely have a chance to get some ideas on zentai suits by poking around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back