Hello friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly01

My name is Taylor but I much prefer firefly.

I work as a costume tech in Minnesota.
My boyfriend and I are getting deeper into prop making and creative things due to the natural of my job.

I’m 20 I’ll be 21 at the end of
This year.

No it doesn't show your regiment yet.
Screenshot_1.png

There's a thread here: Regiment membership - please all read that handles regiment application. However, there is a prerequisite of your account being 90 days old and having made at least 50 messages before you can join a regiment. The motivation behind this is to help reduce the spam and bot accounts, or accounts that people made and never used again.
This demonstrates that the member is committed to actively participating with the 405th Organization. Once a member has 50 posts on an account that is over 90 days old, they then post in this thread and request to be added to their local Regiment.

We hope you stay long enough to get into a regiment!

I would recommend reading the New Member FAQ:
And Membership FAQ :
As good starting points.

good point......and no TurboCharizard, you can't change your post now. Too late.
Ah well, I'll just go back to my sovereign nation with it's lower drinking age, legalized marijuana, universal healthcare, proper spelling of the English language that we honour and of course, the metric system.

Wait.....Canada has a space program?
Yep, satellites, rovers, testing facilities and a bunch of support to NASA through the CSA for robotics, experiment design and astronauts.

I got to play around with EcoSats and some environment monitoring projects back in my university days. Fun stuff for sure.

Petition to change Dirtdives bio to Living life between the puffs and sips, or start a podcast with the title Between puffs and sips

Petition denied.......I don't puff, .......and when it come to drinking......its scotch which you don't "sip". That is something you do through a straw......you imbibe scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back