Helmet Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude12656

I'm designing/building my own hemet and now I've come to a dead point. I can't think of anything else to add to it to make it look better. After I get done building the metal frame I'm going to cover it in fiberglass clothe and fiberglass resin. Thanks for any imput on it.

This is pretty bare, so hard to work with. Perhaps you could add some pictures of what you have so far, or maybe some design sketches? This thread will more than likely get closed if you don't show pics, for if there are now pictures, it didn't happen. We will be more than happy to help, but we need a little more first.

The pics are actually there, you can see the URLs if you quote his post.

Dude, here's what you have to do to get it to work: Open the picture you want to show us in Photobucket. There will be a box in the top left corner that is titled "Share this image". Copy the field that's labeled "

I'm designing/building my own hemet and now I've come to a dead point. I can't think of anything else to add to it to make it look better. After I get done building the metal frame I'm going to cover it in fiberglass clothe and fiberglass resin. Thanks for any imput on it.

yes the links are there how to say this nicely... you just sir, just failed at posting images

do you no what I'm pretty new to forums so yea u get the point

No worries, I had issues when I first tried to post images too. Like Ventrue said, get yourself a Photobucket account, upload the picture to that site, then you can click on the IMG code line, copy it, and paste it into your post here. We really want to see your work, so try that, and if you can't get it to work, let us know and we can help you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back