Help finding guyver Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chollywood777

Please help! Looking to create the Guyver Costume . I will be using Eva foam , If someone has it please send me the link so I can start. I will be using pepakura , Thank you in advance .

Hello. I've moved your thread to our "Non-Halo Costume" section, but, also, I do have PDO files for the Guyver armor. They're not optimized for Foam, but you should be able to make them work. Send me a PM with your Emai laddress and I should be able to get them zip'd up and emailed to you.

Years ago I made some guyver files. They're .objs, not unfolded peps though. 7 years and still haven't bought pepakura yet lol

They work out to a more screen accurate guyver proportion-wise, but you better be skinny beyond all reason like me.

photo04052229-jpg.jpg

Those shoulders are huuuuuge!

Hello. I've moved your thread to our "Non-Halo Costume" section, but, also, I do have PDO files for the Guyver armor. They're not optimized for Foam, but you should be able to make them work. Send me a PM with your Emai laddress and I should be able to get them zip'd up and emailed to you.
Ok i Will thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back