help! i dont know what the best whay is to build first Halo helm/suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Riley

I want to build my first Halo suit but because of all the methods I don't know witch to use I want one that looks decant but fun to build I have lots of time on my hands so don't mind long projects what do I do.

This is an indecision thread, which is against forum rules. Take some time, read through some other builds and do some research and decide for yourself. This hobby takes a lot of effort, research and time. There's no "best way" to build a suit. You've got to figure out what works best for you; we can't do that for you.

yes iv looked up many different styles but don't know the cheapest per say or most detailed I just wanted to know the details not much in YouTube and don't want to go to big and waste time and lots of money ill try all the specs eventually but need a good base in the end I expect to have many suits of my own don't take me wrong don't want specks. just want a idea to start making something that has less chance to go wrong. sorry if I did not word it correctly or in a way people cant understand my theory and reasoning. sorry agene just don't want to waste money. ill keep looking for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back