Help installing a ODST visor made from 2l. Pop bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble 10

Hello all (I know this is noob of me ) I have made a ODST helm and need help installing a visor made from a 2l bottle

Hello all (I know this is noob of me ) I have made a ODST helm and need help installing a visor made from a 2l bottle

You have several build threads, please keep to one instead of creating a fresh one for every single question you have. We're all happy to help, but you're pushing down actual build threads with these questions instead of keeping them to one place. Please bear this in mind for the future - multiple 'question' threads are frowned upon.

Regardless: try hot glue around the edges.

On the contrary, Chernobyl has been a great help to the community in more ways than one. But as for your question, there is very little to go on about what problem you are running into about installing your visor. A little context/explanation can go a long way when asking for help. If you want to attach the visor to your helmet, Chernobyl's suggestion of using hot glue is spot on. Anything hotter or any material that holds onto heat longer than hot glue would melt the plastic of the visor. If you have attached it and there are gaps between the visor and the helmet, (since not all builds are perfect) , jam some bondo inside the gap and smooth it out so that the visor and the helmet become flush with each other and seal nicely.

Now I can't install my visor cuz I have no time cuz if school and the date to enter my helm into a contest is 2day from know

you know your no help right

I offered you a solution to your issue. I fail to see how that's unhelpful. As regards to forum etiquette: you're not exempt from playing by the rules. Please post a little more considerately, that's all I ask.

Some helpful advise don't talk bad about Cherry. Its not worth the hassle trust me I know first hand unless you like hundreds of Hate PM's from no posting freeloaders and empty threats about being banned.

Here's some helpful advice in return: don't air your dirty laundry in public. If you have an issue with a member, use the report function. Otherwise, please try to remain civil - again, post respectfully. We don't need this sort of posting on the 405th - I refer you to THIS thread for more.

Now I can't install my visor cuz I have no time cuz if school and the date to enter my helm into a contest is 2day from know

That's a shame, but why did you leave the deadline so short? As before, a little hot glue will do the trick in a pinch, but try to not leave things until the last minute next time. Give yourself plenty of time to get your build completed; rushed builds rarely turn out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back