Help Me In Legendary Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 172

Jr Member
I want to beat the game on legendary but i just cant do it its to hard :mad: i already beaten The Ark and Tsavo Highway

add me Spartann 172

I'll help too if you'd like.
I already beat it on legendary, with just 2 people (me and my bro) and I'm a 32 in Lone Wolves.
My GT is circa604

I pretty much suck at multiplayer but I'm decent at campaign. Will be on this weekend if you want my help. GT is tredog65.

Legendary? Hard? Try Mythic <________< .

I literally had to just sneak past everyone on certain part's because I kept running out of ammo. Legendary is decently tough solo, Espcially about midway through on Tsavo highway where about a dozen or two brutes get dropped off by the phantom. I spent so long trying to get past that section alone.

Good thing you aren't trying it solo though, I played some Co-Op legendary with a few friends the other day, It's really easy if you've got Co-Op going, but doing it solo will prove a problem if you aren't very good..

Good Luck and I hope you find a few to play with!

-Doom

I would play with ya, But I'm not much of a campaign player anymore. I completed it Legendary Solo one time, but that took me a long time.

Pilot92 said:
i'd love to help, but i've got a bunch of college studying to do
but if i'm on
Cyllpher be my GT

it wont let me add you are you sure your GT is right

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to do it completely by myself. A lot of it is just running for your life. I'll add you. My GT is the friendly 1.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doom @ Nov 25 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Legendary? Hard? Try Mythic <________< .

I literally had to just sneak past everyone on certain part's because I kept running out of ammo. Legendary is decently tough solo, Espcially about midway through on Tsavo highway where about a dozen or two brutes get dropped off by the phantom. I spent so long trying to get past that section alone.

Good thing you aren't trying it solo though, I played some Co-Op legendary with a few friends the other day, It's really easy if you've got Co-Op going, but doing it solo will prove a problem if you aren't very good..

Good Luck and I hope you find a few to play with!

-Doom</div>
Awsome Whats Mythic

I've personally tried SLASO and it's near impossible, I've only made it through a level or two.

When I reffered to Mythic, I meant Legendary with the Mythic skull on. It doubles the enemy health. That alone is fairly tough, I always ended up running out of ammo.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back