Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowann

hi! I am new on the forum and I need help! sorry for quality of english because I use a translator,traductor. .I'd like to build a replica of the recon helmet (I used pepakura designer)and I don't know how to solidify it. At the moment it is paper but I would like that he it has the same aspect as this one .Then how can it be done? and which material to use .I would like a complete tuto please because I don't understand on the other forums.Thank you and very sorry for the quality of English(I'm french).

read the stickies man... a lot of noobs here find great help in reading them. start reading stickies on the noob forum then go all the way to pepakura and cardboard section stickies... just read man, its all in there.

but if you're too lazy to read and do the search button on top, here luckily our friend ben has some good tut vids to share. Just follow the link below.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24413

okay merci mais je suis francais et je ne comprends pas l'anglais sur les vidéos.Vous pouvez pas faire un résumé court?

Okay thancks but I'm french and I don't understand english in videos. :)Can you summurize it please?

ah, bonjour. Les monsieur quién hizo esto hizo la misma cosa y aplicó bondo, esto es el producto final. im estudiar francés ahora mismo lol

il l'a imprimé de l'utilisation pepakura, le dossier que vous avez est qu'il a commencé avec. Il a enduit l'intérieur, qu'il a fait après le fait d'assembler tout cela, avec la résine sur l'intérieur, a ensuite enduit l'extérieur avec bondo pour l'aplanir de thats que vous voyez dans la peinture. désolé si j'ai utilisé la grammaire fausse

I don't know french, but bondo is a automotive body putty. There should be a french brand available. Different countries have different names for products. But yes, it is a resin, that has a thickening ingredient in it to make it a filler.

Vous devrez faire le casque Recon papier carton, résine de fibre de verre et tissu ou tapis et bondo qui est nommé différemment dans différents pays. Vous sera poings nécessaire construire l'extérieur du papier puis en fibre de verre et badigeonner l'intérieur avec la résine et tissu puis utilisez bondo à l'extérieur pour lisser il et il de sable, il sera bon pour la peinture.

My french is rusty so I hope I answered that good enough.

le français said:
hi! I am new on the forum and I need help! sorry for quality of english because I use a translator,traductor. .I'd like to build a replica of the recon helmet (I used pepakura designer)and I don't know how to solidify it. At the moment it is paper but I would like that he it has the same aspect as this one .Then how can it be done? and which material to use .I would like a complete tuto please because I don't understand on the other forums.Thank you and very sorry for the quality of English(I'm french).

I believe you have to use car resin. but first to smooth out some parts use spot putty, but I'm probably wrong. I'm new to this too.

Je crois que vous devez employer la résine de voiture. mais pour lisser d'abord dehors quelques pièces employez le mastic de tache, mais l'I' ; de m mal probablement. I' ; m nouveau à ceci aussi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back