Help: Mkvi Thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

so I'm really stumped on how I strap my thighs (when I make them) to my belt. are there any tuts on this? give me your advice!

with Love,

PR0J3CT 003

Project003 said:
so I'm really stumped on how I strap my thighs (when I make them) to my belt. are there any tuts on this? give me your advice!

with Love,

PR0J3CT 003

You can add black nylon straps with the plastic 1" "parachute" clips. place the female end on the belt with very little slack. Place the male end on the thighs with an adjuster. When you are suiting up, you place the thighs on, buckle them into the belt, an then adjust the strap to where you want the thigh to sit. It should also give you enough give to move around.

Last edited by a moderator:
McPrimus said:
You can add black nylon straps with the plastic 1" "parachute" clips. place the female end on the belt with very little slack. Place the male end on the thighs with an adjuster. When you are suiting up, you place the thighs on, buckle them into the belt, an then adjust the strap to where you want the thigh to sit. It should also give you enough give to move around.

Ya, I've got that down, but I wanna know how I strap the inner part to the thigh using my Universal leg drop platforms that I use for my H3 marine.

did you know we both live in the same place? any pics on this? thanks for the info BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam posted a vid on how to strap or on how he strapped his legs on. it's on his you tube profile, go check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back