Help My Tape Man Win A Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, that's awesome! I would love to know how you got the whole thing to keep such a well-held shape.

Voted!

EDIT: Just took another look at it again, and I had no idea it was life-sized (facepalm). Bravo!

MikyVengeance said:
voted :)

haha that looks so awesome!

how did you get the idea? :p

Hahaha thanks, its a contest for packing tape sculptures :pso thats where i got the idea to use tape, but i have no idea where the guitar idea came from, just popped into my head like all of my best ideas

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Holy crap, that's awesome! I would love to know how you got the whole thing to keep such a well-held shape.

Voted!

EDIT: Just took another look at it again, and I had no idea it was life-sized (facepalm). Bravo!

Thanks! yeah its life size! I think the best way to make it hold its shape is to just use lots and lots of layers of tape :p

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Thats awesome!

Voted, voted, voted, and voted again (4 E-mail addresses, lol)!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my thats really nice for being made from 5 rolls of tape any plans to do a Master Chief next? You got my vote.

sidewayz said:
here ya go
it's easy but nice job looks great

Yep thats how i did it, lol, but wrapping my own body parts was hard! (my friend did the head and my torso, but the rest i wrapped myself, no joke)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow 400 votes in one day! :D didnt think that many people would take the time to vote (although probably half of them are my facebook friends)

Thanks guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back