Help! Need pepakura files for foam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirou

Member DIN
S264
Hello guys I want to make a Spartan armor from Halo Reach, and I want to build it with foam, so if you have some pepakura files to make this armor with foam I would be very grateful!! :$

Noble 6 armor
halo-reach-noble-6-action-figure-3625-p.jpg

With the Mk V Hul helmet (also with foam)
MarkVBPNG.png

Attachments

• MarkVBPNG.png
    MarkVBPNG.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 8,531
No offence, but: do your research. Most, if not all, of the Mk V files exist in foam on the 405th, easily accessible if you've looked around.

This isn't the sort of hobby where you can expect everyone to tell you what to do - sometimes you need to go and find the answers for yourself.

i think you should make them ur self,that's better.all u have to do is re-scale pep files then clean some uneccessary details lika flaps ......etc.....
here the link for data base: http://www.4shared.com/folder/CCB_6QwQ/405th_Pepakura_Database.html
or ibox me, i'll send u some foam files i collected and remaked

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31240-Foam-Pep-files

I don't know if there are any other files out there, or where they are located. I just know I haven't seen them in the database.

Thank you guys for the files, I think they will help me a lot :)

No offence, but: do your research. Most, if not all, of the Mk V files exist in foam on the 405th, easily accessible if you've looked around.

This isn't the sort of hobby where you can expect everyone to tell you what to do - sometimes you need to go and find the answers for yourself.

Brotha man really thats your response? And 405th members wonder why this place is turning into a ghost town. She posted in the right place (Noob Forum) the least you can do is give constructive information, or don't say anything at all.

I have a link to my foam edit of the Mark V helmet and the CNM/HUL attachment in my SPARTAN-III build thread, just follow the link in my signature if you want to check it out. It takes a bit of work to make them fit together but it looks great. Hope this helps! Note that some parts aren't converted to foam, mostly the section of the Helmet where the CNM/HUL attaches and the HUL plate attachment.

Thank you guys for the files, I think they will help me a lot :)

It can be tough to find files sometimes, I felt this way a few months ago when I was starting out! The 4shared link anhtrung linked was the biggest help to me. You going to start this anytime soon? Just curious!

I have a link to my foam edit of the Mark V helmet and the CNM/HUL attachment in my SPARTAN-III build thread, just follow the link in my signature if you want to check it out. It takes a bit of work to make them fit together but it looks great. Hope this helps! Note that some parts aren't converted to foam, mostly the section of the Helmet where the CNM/HUL attaches and the HUL plate attachment.

Thanks for it! This will help me a lot! And your armor is awesome man! ^^

It can be tough to find files sometimes, I felt this way a few months ago when I was starting out! The 4shared link anhtrung linked was the biggest help to me. You going to start this anytime soon? Just curious!

Sorry but at this moment I have other projects in mind, but someday I will make it!

For future reference, you can also convert pretty much any normal file into a "foam" file by turning off the tabs in pepakura. So if you can't find "foam" files, you should still be able to convert what you need. Good luck with the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back