Help! Need sizing advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these look like the right size or not? (The thread on the entire costume will be coming later) image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg sorry for the sideways pics to.

I reckon with some padding in the shins, forearms and shoulders they will be just fine.:thumbsup

The forearm looks great as does the shin.....the shoulder seems a bit oversized in the picture. Are you able to bend your arm w/o the forearm and shoulder armor touching? It just might be the angle of the pic.......but it does look good.

The forearm looks great as does the shin.....the shoulder seems a bit oversized in the picture. Are you able to bend your arm w/o the forearm and shoulder armor touching? It just might be the angle of the pic.......but it does look good.
Thanks. Yea i can move it enough. You see, the problem is that I am tall and lanky. I plan on building it for length and then cutting it to make it skinnier.

Ah.....I see said the blind man to the deaf mute......good thinking. You could always remove a bit here and there but putting it back......not so easy. Looks great.

Heh. They look just like mine :D (the shoulder and forearm)
We probably used the same files too.

Anyhow, the shoulder and forearm are pretty spot on but i dont know about the shins. Could be, like you said, your height that is throwing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back