"Help!" Please need help unfolding Zero helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GundamEternity

Ive been working on a megaman zero helmet and i really need help unfolding it. I know im not doing it right so can anbody unfold it for me or tell me the best way to unfold properly....Please i really need help ASAP :/

cant sleep so i already started on it, i will probably have it done by tomorrow afternoon.

also do you mind if i edit it to make it smoother?

just finished school for today and found out that i have to write a 500 word essay by tomorrow, so i will get back on it as soon as i am finished with the essay. also would you rather wait longer for a smoother model or do you want it the way it is cause i can finish the original file later today.

i have been looking for this helm for awhile, so this will benefit us both and i thank you for letting me smooth it out a bit.

I have been looking for it for a while too. I have the full armor and the Z-Saber if you would like to help me with those too but im not starting those until i have the Helmet Completed. But when i start the armor ill turn them into pdo's and send them to you if youd like?

I have a zero helmet already unfolded if you want just shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Really? But do you know what 3d model it was made from? Because i didn't really like the model from turbo squid. So i got a really accurate 3d model from a guy and in my opinion looks really good.

Not sure who made or unfolded it the file does not say. It just can as Zero Helmet when I downloaded it.

So Noble 1 hows the progress going? Im really excited :)

well, i have started smoothing it, but that is not going as fast as i would like. one reason is that i need to re-register my 3d program and my serial number is on a flash drive at a friends house, so i will hopefully make better progress tomorrow. but other than that it is looking pretty good.

Dang i wish you had a screenshot you could have shown or something haha. Ive wanted to make this helmet for years so this is a really big deal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back