Help to converting from autocad to pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdayfan

I know its mainly halo related items on this website bit i designed an arc reactor for a previous project. it has been drawn in autocad and i was wondering how i would alter it for pepakura i have it in both dwg and dxf file i would happily share it if someone could pepakura file it.

3rdayfan

I know its mainly halo related items on this website bit i designed an arc reactor for a previous project. it has been drawn in autocad and i was wondering how i would alter it for pepakura i have it in both dwg and dxf file i would happily share it if someone could pepakura file it.

3rdayfan

Blender is free and able to import .dwg/dxf

Do you know how to convert .PDO Files to ACAD?
Buy pepakura designer to get the 3d model out of non locked files. Then you can import the .obj or whatever you exported it to into Autocad.

I just opened designer, and it has the option to open both .dxf and 3ds files, so you should be good to go.

may I ask you guys to show me real quick in a youtube vid how this is done just by quick example. I copied the directions to my notebook but would like a visual example. Would you be so kind to make one on youtube and show me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back