HELP! Westerfield Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeken996

Hi everyone,
I've ordered a Westerfield helmet and it did not arrive yet and it has been well over 3 weeks now and I am NOT living in USA. I've checked the order list and it said my name but it's only for USA customers. HELP please! This is driving me CRAZY!

MASTER CHIEF REPLICA said:
Hi everyone,
I've ordered a Westerfield helmet and it did not arrive yet and it has been well over 3 weeks now and I am NOT living in USA. I've checked the order list and it said my name but it's only for USA customers. HELP please! This is driving me CRAZY!

It will get to you. Be patient...there was just another post last week from someone else. It's been stated you could wait up to a month and that's living in the states....if you're out of the USA it could be over a month to get your armor. Patience is an amazing virtue.

Last edited by a moderator:
MASTER CHIEF REPLICA said:
Hi everyone,

First in First out. we have a 6-8 week back log.

Call if you need my # is all over the Site

Relax...

Jaxjags2100 said:
It will get to you. Be patient...there was just another post last week from someone else. It's been stated you could wait up to a month and that's living in the states....if you're out of the USA it could be over a month to get your armor. Patience is an amazing virtue.

(y)

Please, for the love of Master Chief and all that is HALO, give Rob a bloody break here. I'm already getting tired of seeing people griping and complaining, and making a bigger deal out of this than it really is.

I've been part of many prop transactions in the last seven years, and though most of them get to me in a timely manner (two weeks tops, usually) there have been the odd one or two that take much longer than expected, but I've never freaked out over it, regardless of how much money I spent to obtain them.

Keep in mind that things like this take time, sometimes people can get backlogged with orders, and that can result in unforseen delays. Not only that, but for many of us this is just a hobby, not a full-time job. As such, we have to find the time to fit this into our regular, daily schedule.

It's not like he or others who make these sort of things do this on purpose. It's just part of the hobby/job sometimes.

And like Jax said, if you're living outside the continental US, with delivery times being what they are it could very well take longer to get to you than if if you were over on this side of the Atlantic. Rob can't control that, that's the responsibility of the Postal Service.

Just cut him some slack, and you'll get what you paid for soon enough. I know you put out a fair amount of cash on this, but never have I heard him not delivering the goods.

He's a good guy, and he'll hook you up with what you're looking for. Just give it some time, dude... :whistle:

SPARTAN II said:
And like Jax said, if you're living outside the continental US, with delivery times being what they are it could very well take longer to get to you than if if you were over on this side of the Atlantic. Rob can't control that, that's the responsibility of the Postal Service.

Shipping in/out of US takes time. I ordered something from China a few weeks ago and even with Airmail it took 20 days just for transport.

Don't expect prop stuff to come instantly either, Rob is a popular fella ;)

(Also, it's probably a better idea to just contact him directly instead of making a thread.)

Vexona said:
Shipping in/out of US takes time. I ordered something from China a few weeks ago and even with Airmail it took 20 days just for transport.

Don't expect prop stuff to come instantly either, Rob is a popular fella ;)

(Also, it's probably a better idea to just contact him directly instead of making a thread.)

Exactly! It's always better to try and contact the vendor privately though PM's or e-mails before making something like this public knowledge on the forums.

Only if no contact has been made after repeated attempts, should anyone even consider posting anything of this sort in this manner.

Otherwise, there's no need to go public with it, as it doesn't concern anyone else other than the vendor and the buyer.

Actually, you know what? Even then, it might be a better idea just to contact the Admin/Mod group about contacting the vendor, and not post anything publicly at all.

That's my take on this sort of posting, anyway. It's not necessary, and is disrespectful, imho...

SPARTAN II said:
Exactly! It's always better to try and contact the vendor privately though PM's or e-mails before making something like this public knowledge on the forums.

Only if no contact has been made after repeated attempts, should anyone even consider posting anything of this sort in this manner.

Otherwise, there's no need to go public with it, as it doesn't concern anyone else other than the vendor and the buyer.

Actually, you know what? Even then, it might be a better idea just to contact the Admin/Mod group about contacting the vendor, and not post anything publicly at all.

That's my take on this sort of posting, anyway. It's not necessary, and is disrespectful, imho...

I do not mind the post. We have been at gulf Wars for the last 10 days and have not looked at my e-mail yet, and it keeps peps start of time frames even if we post them on the web site. It is a full time job we make armor and costumes for a lot of move (indy) mostly and other clubs SCA Star Wars LARP etc and store sales. We are at 6-8 weeks out at this time.

Thank You ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back