Help with a costume(morphsuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 037

So I am going to New York Comicon in october, and online I found a morphsuit painted with the black suit spiderman design (the comics version, not the dumb toby maguire one). I want to get it, but I have never gotten a morphsuit before and I'm concerned about the size. I'm 6' 1" but I am really skinny. I dont want to get the extra large and have it be super baggy on me. So I thought the best place to come was the costume master over here at the 405th :D any help would be appreciated, thanks guys :)

I would go with a medium or large. Those things stretch out A LOT so you really don't have to worry about getting one that's too big. I'm also 6' 1" and uber skinny. I think the one I bought was either a medium or large, and it fits like a glove.

I would go with a medium or large. Those things stretch out A LOT so you really don't have to worry about getting one that's too big. I'm also 6' 1" and uber skinny. I think the one I bought was either a medium or large, and it fits like a glove.

Thanks :) plus, I looked again and the sight has costom tailoring free of charge so I should be set. I'm so excited, its not even funny ^_^ my girlfriend is coming with, dressed as black cat! :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back