Help with Armor ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savag3ly

Any idea what this armor is? Any templates or something similar? I love the chest plate and would like make this or something similar due to the shroud that comes up from the center. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the poor quality image. Blame Pinterest haha.

20200901_220657.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200901-203135_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200901-203135_Chrome.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 112
pretty sure that’s the Lester suit built by impact props..... I think it’s based on a Halo 4 set. Not sure which ones tho. I think the chest is Recon and same with the helmet
Edit: sorry I was wrong the chest is Halo 4 Air Assault. the recon was the yellow spartan they did. Looks like there are no templates in the armory for that one just an obj. file. Pretty sure impact props does a lot of there stuff free hand.

Last edited:
pretty sure that’s the Lester suit built by impact props..... I think it’s based on a Halo 4 set. Not sure which ones tho. I think the chest is Recon and same with the helmet
Edit: sorry I was wrong the chest is Halo 4 Air Assault. the recon was the yellow spartan they did. Looks like there are no templates in the armory for that one just an obj. file. Pretty sure impact props does a lot of there stuff free hand.
I appreciate the info! I'm new to this and at least with this, I have a place to start. Thank you so much!

hi new member i ve recently bought a 3d printer and printed a helmet but i m not sure which variant it is would also like the stl files that match it so can carry on with the rest of the armour

Attachments

• IMG-20210227-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20210227-WA0002.jpeg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back