Help With Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzfan94

Hello everyone! I am very new to armor making and just had a few questions! I have watched and read all topics about getting started and i fully understand what to do. Although, i have one problem. At the moment the only computers I have in my house are Macs and that means the pepakura designer will not download onto my computers. I really would like to start armor making, but i am not sure what to do from this point on. I was also wondering that if anyone could send me the printable pepakura designs for a helmet that would be extremely appreciated! Considering i cannot make them on my own at this time! If you have any advice to tell me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

CQB-KILLA

Asking someone to send you a set of patterns is a tricky proposition since an armor piece needs to be custom-sized. Been there, done it and it wasn't fun. I don't want to ever do it again.

Your other sensible option is to use Bootcamp and partition your drive so that you can install Windows. Once you have Windows in that partition, you can install Pepakura Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back