Help With Optimus Prime Unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesy

hi guys... i know that there is an optimus prime 3d model floating about here but i'm wondering if anyone has been able to unfold it into its seperate parts....as my unfold skills are still extremely poor.

any help or info(tutorial on how to seperate files using pepakura,etc) will be appreciated.

cheers

[quote name=%2526%252339%253Bjonesy%2526%252339%253B date='03 March 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1267646368' post='399821']

hi guys... i know that there is an optimus prime 3d model floating about here but i'm wondering if anyone has been able to unfold it into its seperate parts....as my unfold skills are still extremely poor.

any help or info(tutorial on how to seperate files using pepakura,etc) will be appreciated.

cheers

[/quote]

MrOreo has a couple tutorials
, also if you can find the file I'll give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a file by benstreeper but unfortunatly its on his section sixteen website.... i,ll have to check with him to see if he has it on here or if i can post it on this site

Your wish is my command, here is the file sir, still needs to be separated and unfolded.

optimusprimepep.jpg

Are you serious or are you joking because if you are serious I might have to laugh a little bit...lol.

lol... how can you seperate the file so you can work on each section (head, arms etc) in individual files

jonesy said:
lol... how can you seperate the file so you can work on each section (head, arms etc) in individual files

You need 3d modelling software to separate the pieces. I have that but I'm still backed up on projects. This is low on my list but I will eventually get around To him

well being such a noob i can't seperate the files with any 3d software i use so any help or advice will be useful...cheers

jonesy said:
well being such a noob i can't seperate the files with any 3d software i use so any help or advice will be useful...cheers

Here you go Jonesy.

I have broken it up a bit for you.

Head

Torso

Left and right arm

Thighs

Lower legs

Detail parts

7zip file here

You will still need to get someone to do some work on it before its ready for unfolding.

If I have some time I will see what I can do, but it wont be in the next few days anyway.

i'll try to un-fold it.

okat I was able to unfold the head but the reast of the body still needs 3d work like the holes put in and the arms need to be spit in to Biseps and fore arms but here is the head Optimus head

Note: you will need to scale it cause it is set to 300MM my head size

2nd note: This is my first un-fold please be nice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back