Help! with scaling. !!!!! Possible Mentor for it and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyBarry

Hey there, im a hardcore noob :p but not to making my own stuff XD

I am having no difficulty working with my Pepakura Designer 3, as far as reformatting pages to print correctly and rotating them and what not.

My roadblock is scaling.

I am 5 foot 10 or close to it
I weigh 133.5 pounds
my foot size is 10

can someone please help me understand how to scale and how it works, seeing as i have a bazzilion different .pdo files i want to learn the basics of scaling so i can ultimately make whatever i want.

All and any help is much appreciated. Remember please im not a scientist or mathematician but im not stupid either.

Also Kind of Looking for a MENTOR!!!!

Yes. HaloGoddess's thread was EXTREMELY helpful. I have hit another road block

Exporting files to another computer for printing.

how do i keep the scale the same in the transfer, because this is the only thing stopping me from starting my pepakura

If you buy the full version of Pepakura you can save your modified files. If not you just need to write down the scale you chose and do it again on the other computer.

I have the full version. I have everything set to scale and ready to go in my program, on my computer. i dont have and cannot put pepakura on the computer im using that has the printer.
is their a way to export it so it stays to scale, in another program?

I have the full version. I have everything set to scale and ready to go in my program, on my computer. i dont have and cannot put pepakura on the computer im using that has the printer.

Pepakura Designer runs just fine from USB Sticks. You don't even need admin privileges to run it as far as I know.

You can "save" the file by printing it as a .pdf file and then just print the pdf on the other computer. That's how the Mac people print their files off.

yeah i figured it out. See the thing is I have access to a printing companies printers....so it is free for me to print anything i want.
So you understand why I wanted to do this with pepakura :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back