Help with School Project

ItSpartan116

I'm in EAST, which is a project base class, so the project that I am currently working on a project that I need your help. I need people to make a video to answer this question. What is Cosplay to you? What did you build or create? What do you do as a 405th member or Cosplayer in general? What your favorite thing about Cosplay? These videos are going to make in a more significant video, which will be used to help people to understand and pull the viewer into cosplaying community. If you want to help email me:bbox2025@gmail.com

Lieutenant Jaku

I'm in EAST, which is a project base class, so the project that I am currently working on a project that I need your help. I need people to make a video to answer this question. What is Cosplay to you? What did you build or create? What do you do as a 405th member or Cosplayer in general? What your favorite thing about Cosplay? These videos are going to make in a more significant video, which will be used to help people to understand and pull the viewer into cosplaying community. If you want to help email me:bbox2025@gmail.com
so just make a video answering this stuff and send it to you?

Rusty 714

When is your project due? I would love to answer those questions but I haven't finished my costume yet. I might have a helmet finished by the end of the month. Would that be too late? Can I still send a video if i haven't finished anything yet but am currently working on my first armour?

Last edited:

ItSpartan116

When is your project due? I would love to answer those questions but I haven't finished my costume yet. I might have a helmet finished by the end of the month. Would that be too late? Can I still send a video if i haven't finished anything yet but am currently working on my first armour?
The due date will be around the beginning of March. Yes you can still send a video

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.