Help with School Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItSpartan116

I'm in EAST, which is a project base class, so the project that I am currently working on a project that I need your help. I need people to make a video to answer this question. What is Cosplay to you? What did you build or create? What do you do as a 405th member or Cosplayer in general? What your favorite thing about Cosplay? These videos are going to make in a more significant video, which will be used to help people to understand and pull the viewer into cosplaying community. If you want to help email me:bbox2025@gmail.com

I'm in EAST, which is a project base class, so the project that I am currently working on a project that I need your help. I need people to make a video to answer this question. What is Cosplay to you? What did you build or create? What do you do as a 405th member or Cosplayer in general? What your favorite thing about Cosplay? These videos are going to make in a more significant video, which will be used to help people to understand and pull the viewer into cosplaying community. If you want to help email me:bbox2025@gmail.com
so just make a video answering this stuff and send it to you?

When is your project due? I would love to answer those questions but I haven't finished my costume yet. I might have a helmet finished by the end of the month. Would that be too late? Can I still send a video if i haven't finished anything yet but am currently working on my first armour?

Last edited:
When is your project due? I would love to answer those questions but I haven't finished my costume yet. I might have a helmet finished by the end of the month. Would that be too late? Can I still send a video if i haven't finished anything yet but am currently working on my first armour?
The due date will be around the beginning of March. Yes you can still send a video

oh no... I forgot to make the thing. do you still need it? I could try to make a video really quickly right now if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back