Help with the Anubis Armor colors with the legs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

keireigoto

Does anyone have the Anubis armor in their game and could help me out by sending me a couple of pics of it?? I'm gonna be cosplaying my PTD8-OCELES Spartan with the Anubis armor with my usual colors of Khaki as my primary and teal as my secondary. I can set up halowaypoint to where it previews the look for it but it won't let me view the boot and leg colors.

Anyone with the Anubis armor in halo 5 willing to help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have the Anubis armor in their game and could help me out by sending me a couple of pics of it?? I'm gonna be cosplaying my PTD8-OCELES Spartan with the Anubis armor with my usual colors of Khaki as my primary and teal as my secondary. I can set up halowaypoint to where it previews the look for it but it won't let me view the boot and leg colors.

Anyone with the Anubis armor in halo 5 willing to help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated!

I have the pictures you requested,but I dont know If I did it right. You said primary was khaki, and secondary was teal. There is no real color name, so I assumed you didnt type the s in steel, and it was auto corrected? There are light blues, so I can change the colors if I messed up. I just thought kahki and grey(steel) worked better...

Also, do you not have the armor set unlocked? If you play halo 5, all you need to do is only open bronze packs. It will be one of the first armors you get. If you go into halo 5 custom games or forge with machinama turned on in the game settings, if you hold down x and down on the d-pad for a little, you can fly the camera around.

I can also take more pictures If i missed something or if you want a rerer variant to get different paint ideas.
8-17-2019_10-39-35_AM-2ofaw2f2.png
8-17-2019_10-39-58_AM-3lao5m14.png
8-17-2019_10-40-02_AM-tihze5tn.png
8-17-2019_10-40-06_AM-gsiz3kmq.png
8-17-2019_10-40-13_AM-3t3hxowp.png

I have the pictures you requested,but I dont know If I did it right. You said primary was khaki, and secondary was teal. There is no real color name, so I assumed you didnt type the s in steel, and it was auto corrected? There are light blues, so I can change the colors if I messed up. I just thought kahki and grey(steel) worked better...

Also, do you not have the armor set unlocked? If you play halo 5, all you need to do is only open bronze packs. It will be one of the first armors you get. If you go into halo 5 custom games or forge with machinama turned on in the game settings, if you hold down x and down on the d-pad for a little, you can fly the camera around.

I can also take more pictures If i missed something or if you want a rerer variant to get different paint ideas.
View attachment 276366View attachment 276367View attachment 276368View attachment 276369View attachment 276370
Oml thank you so much these work perfectly!

Also no. I don't have the Anubis set unlocked yet in my game so thank you for the advice on getting it as well! (I'm actually at work rn til 3pm central so I'll have to do all this later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back