Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d00m g1v3r

This really embarresses me to do this, but I've been trying to successfully make some armor that some great guys on this site have designed. I'm trying to make a scout variation of the Mjolnir with the colors I use in the game and continuosly fail, I really haven't gotten far into it on acount of how I just really suck at it. I really hate to say this, but is there anyone out there that could make one for me? And if anyone is willing to do so, how much would I need to pay in order to compensate for the makers time and money? I'm trying to get a good, cheap set.

There isn't really a "good but cheap" set of armor. You pay for quality. Your probably looking at over $1000 for casts, possibly $1500-2000 for a finished (painted and wearable) suit. If your only after the scout helmet, you could pick up a cast for around $150-$200... But i don't think anyone does casts of the scout.
My suggestion is to just stick around the forums until you can access the classified's, then you can check out what people are selling.

Good luck!

Awww c'mon man, you can't be that terrible! :D Why don't you show us some pics of what you've done and we'll be the jugde of that! ;) But if you really don't want make armor, I would go with what portalman's suggestion, just wait until you get 50 posts and then check out the classifieds. Best of luck!! :)

I don't know where the classifieds on this site are. How will I be able to look at theme when I reach 50 posts?

If I don't get help, then could someone send me a really good tutorial with steps on how to create my own armor without the hassle of just going without knowledge?

Well... you kind of need to read all of them. It's all relevant, trust me!
You will be able to see the classifieds when you have made a certain amount of posts or been a member on the forums for a certain amount of time. But please, knowing this, don't spam just to get your post up, it wont achieve what you want it to.
Also, i know your new, but try not to double post, you can just edit your previous post :)

Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot about the edit option. I'll try to remember that in the future. Thanx. Can someone put down some links to armor parts for the Scout Variation? Now that I've read a little of the tutorials, I think I'll need to aquire parts to start making my armor. I'd like to start low rez at least.

d00m g1v3r said:
Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot about the edit option. I'll try to remember that in the future. Thanx. Can someone put down some links to armor parts for the Scout Variation? Now that I've read a little of the tutorials, I think I'll need to aquire parts to start making my armor. I'd like to start low rez at least.

go to the wiki heres the link http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to make the helmet? I just finished peping mine today, I doubt I could do it for the amount of money you're willing to give me, and I have no experience (yet) with glassing. Just print out the helmet, take your time, (it takes a lot of patience), use something small and fast to make folds, and glue it together (I used Elmer's). You can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back