Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufus2u

Hey guys, I have an english project that I need a bit of help on!

1. If anyone on the forums has a King Leonitus Pep File I'd like to have it that Thanks!

(Already searched for it so dont doubt me!)

2. If anyone has any ideas on a pair of mechanical wings (Daedalus & Icarus) Please tell me!

I'd really like that thanks!

icarus said:
Hey guys, I have an english project that I need a bit of help on!

1. If anyone on the forums has a King Leonitus Pep File I'd like to have it that Thanks!

(Already searched for it so dont doubt me!)

2. If anyone has any ideas on a pair of mechanical wings (Daedalus & Icarus) Please tell me!

I'd really like that thanks!

welcome to the forums!

1. are you looking for like a shield, helmet and spear thing? :|

2. I have no clue, sorry. Maybe try pully's and pvc pipes?

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet should be rather easy to make... a pep file WOULD ease the aassembly though... Shield, spear, easy. Round plastic or thin plywood. PAint, you're good.

Yes, skip has they file, he actually made it specifically at MY request, but its his property so I cant help you much. Oh and if you do happen to get it be aware that it is rather small, scale up definately.

Well I have a spartan helmet pep. But I dont know where I got it, sorry?

But the other question is do you want the movie one or the real one.

Really the main difference is that the top thing run width wise on the real one and length wise on the movie one.

And about those wings, Im also on a journey of finding and hopefully building wings. SO hopefully people have some info.

Good luck on the mechanical part to it, what I thought of is pvc pipe, fabric, trying to find cheep extra large feathers, cardboard, and depending on how heavy they turn out wood for a harness,

to make them movie, make a pulley system,

hey im doing a project on ares the god of wars so if someone has the helmet that would be great. also what would be a good way to make ares's shield. thanks all.

Okay, thanks, I didn't even think of a spear or shield, good ideas all!

Any wing ideas would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back