Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathlyDesignz

hey i do not know if you are experienced enough to answer this but you seem to be able to handle yourself so i am asking you:
I have the pepakura stage of the scout/jun helmet from halo reach and i am having a problem with the helmets attachment (the top of the goggles/ binocular looking things) and i want to take it off but if i do there will be a big gap in the top of the helmet.
What should i do:(
HERE IS A VIDEO REPRESENTATIONS TO SEE WHAT IS WRONG:

Last edited by a moderator:
that is the hu/rs attachment.

You mention the helmet doesn't fit your head, so you will probably be making a new one anyways. It will be a lot easier to redo it. There are files for the scout helmet without the hu/rs you can use.

If you are absolutely dead set on sticking to this one and just bashing that piece, I'd harden the whole thing, do one layer of fiberglass, cut off the hu/rs and just use fiberglass carefully to patch the giant hole.. That's what fiberglass is for anyways.

But my first suggestion is to start over. This one can serve as a good learning base, so the next one can be even better!

here is the helmet without the hu/rs and the hu/rs as a seperate file in case you ever change your mind (credit goes to raziel darkness apparently):
http://wake.drmcawesome.com/images/405th/scout/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back