Help

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Gizinski117, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gizinski117

Gizinski117 New Member

so the halo 4 shoulder piyseens to to be the right size. But the width seems to be off there is a part in the back/inside that i could cut and but velcro. If i were to do that how would i do it since this is my first suit. In the pictures you see it to wide but the depth is fine. What could i do to correct this?

2. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer

You've made today two threads about Halo 4 shoulders, I'm asking you to keep one thread at the time and not make dozens of threads with same/similar questions.

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Yeah, you have made a lot of threads in general since you've been on Giz. If you just want to ask a question there are threads you can post in, instead of making your own threads. Check out the New Recruit Sticky. Scroll down a little and you will see the help! threads where you can post in the related one. Also before you ask you may want to do some digging. I have made a list of tutorials that may answer a lot of the questions you have. Good luck and I hope you enjoy pepping as much as I do (which is only when I'm done). :)

edit: I've tried to answer your question in your other thread since the pictures worked over there.

Dirtdives likes this.
  4. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Hello Gizinski117 - I'm not going to repeat what both CommanderPalmer and PerniciousDuke have already shared but I completely agree with them and as such, I'm going to lock this thread so that the answers to your questions on the same subject are all just in one thread and easier to find.

Dirtdives and CommanderPalmer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.