Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizinski117

so the halo 4 shoulder piyseens to to be the right size. But the width seems to be off there is a part in the back/inside that i could cut and but velcro. If i were to do that how would i do it since this is my first suit. In the pictures you see it to wide but the depth is fine. What could i do to correct this?

You've made today two threads about Halo 4 shoulders, I'm asking you to keep one thread at the time and not make dozens of threads with same/similar questions.

Yeah, you have made a lot of threads in general since you've been on Giz. If you just want to ask a question there are threads you can post in, instead of making your own threads. Check out the New Recruit Sticky. Scroll down a little and you will see the help! threads where you can post in the related one. Also before you ask you may want to do some digging. I have made a list of tutorials that may answer a lot of the questions you have. Good luck and I hope you enjoy pepping as much as I do (which is only when I'm done). :)

edit: I've tried to answer your question in your other thread since the pictures worked over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back