Helping with the Site - Your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Ok guys,

I get a lot of complaints about the site being in disorder. Guess what, it sorta is. I've been trying to gather people together to bring the site up to snuff before Reach for months. Dunno if that will happen, but we can try.

I need article writers first and foremost. We're going to be taking a lot of the Elite threads and featuring them on the front page, but we need some people to create editorial style stories about them.

Any volunteers? (real ones, not "yes I volunteer" then nothing).

Do I still count?
lol

BTW

I can also, like help on updating the tuts, moderating a little, or whatever you want me to do.
I have a lot of free time in the afternoons and in the weekends.

Hey Adam, I am still up for writing those articles you talked to me about a few months ago. I am really sorry for not being more active and kinda dropping out; between the GenCon workshop and gearing up for D*Con, I've had no spare time to actually sit down and write anything. As soon as all the D*Con stuff is over, I'll get right back to work on those articles for ya, as well as anything else you might need help with on the site. ;)

I can help. I'm not going to school till January, so Ill have plenty of free time to write, edit, update, and do whatever else needs doing.

email me: i8sludgie@yahoo.ca

hope I can help,

-Devous

i can help with whatever. im on the boards 22 hours a day anyway. i also do media reviews for another site, so its nothing new. or if you need help with anything else site wise just let me know.

I'm always up to do a little work here and there, I hope you were able to find my post in the Top 25 Projects for the Warthog, if not I can find it again. But give me a shout if you need anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back