Hey Anyone Seen My First Youtube Vid Plz Comment And Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys i figured out how to update my forum thing an check this out

this is a little runescape music video i made i have more videos on my account

if u wanna see them my youtube name is

halofreak455

Last edited by a moderator:
You have THREE threads now basically saying... "Look at my vids".

I've been patient up till now Spartan867. If you don't stop making repeat threads like this, you're going to be put on moderator posting review. Which means, you can post, but a mod has to approve the post before it's visible. And that's no fun for either of us.

I'm merging all those topics.

Um... Nice job making the pep helmet, but the finished product looks waaaaaaaaaaaay less detailed before it was resined...

okay, that gets me a little irratated. you used a picture of MY chest piece printouts!? WTF!?
this is an attention thread, you just took my picture of the WRONG PART, and you used other people's stuff too. wow.

i guess i gotta tone down the flaming, but jeez. I dont care if you apologized, but learn2takepictures.

trans_am123 said:
hay sorry im new to but mine looks better than that. sorry for the blunt ness but the helmet has no detail it looks good but not ruff enough 5
Proof is in the pudding. Show us pics of your work.

Friendly said:
It's kinda scary that you came up with that link so quickly. *Shudders* Yeah, I see the reseblence, though.

I thought I had too much time on my hands...
:lol: I played the game before... It's a fun game I must say :p

You even stole your avatar! I recognize that from these forums somewhere!

Its people like you that really deppress me about the internet these days.
I mean if that IS you in that game...Sheesh, i wouldnt show myself in public if it was.

Get a life man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back